DSpace
 

KNUSTSpace >
Theses / Dissertations >
College of Engineering >

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/2316

Title: Real and perceived impacts of blasting at Teberebie Goldfields Limited
Authors: Agra, Gotthold Yawo
Issue Date: 13-Dec-2001
Series/Report no.: 2902;
Abstract: Teberebie Goldfields Limited (TGL) is a company incorporated in the Republic of Ghana. The Pioneer Goldflelds Ltd., Guernsey registered company holds 90% of the issued shares and the Government of Ghana holds the remaining 10%. All mining operations are conducted using open cut mining methods, with a fleet of caterpillar mining equipment. Drilling and blasting form part of the normal sequence of mining operations.
Description: A thesis submitted to the School of Graduate Studies, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the award of Master of Philosophy degree in Mining Engineering, 2001
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/2316
Appears in Collections:College of Engineering

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
KNUST Library.pdf7.09 kBAdobe PDFView/Open

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2010  Duraspace - Feedback